The NESFA Science Fiction & Fantasy Short Story Contest for 2016 is now open. The winners will be announced during Boskone 54, February 17–19, 2017, at the Westin Waterfront Hotel in Boston, MA.
- Hugo finalist viewing, part II, Jun 25, 1 pm at the clubhouse.
- Other Meeting, Jun 26, 2 pm at the clubhouse.
- Somerville fireworks, Jun 30, 9:15 pm. Meet at the clubhouse.
- Game day, Jul 2, noon to midnight at the clubhouse.
- NESFA Reading Group, Jul 15, 7 pm to 10 pm at the clubhouse.
- Topic: Uprooted by Naomi Novik.
- Hugo finalist viewing, part III, Jul 16, 1 pm at the clubhouse.
Please see our Calendar for more items.
NESFA Subscribing Membership dues: $20 per year. Anyone can join!
For more information about NESFA, please write us at NESFA, PO Box 809, Framingham, MA 01701-0809 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 617-625-2311.