The NESFA Science Fiction & Fantasy Short Story Contest for 2016 is now open. The winners will be announced during Boskone 54, February 17–19, 2017, at the Westin Waterfront Hotel in Boston, MA.
- Game day, Sep 24, noon to midnight at the clubhouse.
- Other Meeting, Sep 25, 2 pm at Tim's & Ann's house in Littleton, MA.
- Media Day, Oct 16, 2 pm to whenever, at the clubhouse.
- IM collation, Oct 19, 6 pm at the clubhouse.
- NESFA Reading Group, Oct 21, 7 pm to 10 pm at the clubhouse.
- Topic: A Night in the Lonesome October by Roger Zelazny.
- Game day, Oct 29, noon to midnight at the clubhouse.
Please see our Calendar for more items.
NESFA Subscribing Membership dues: $20 per year. Anyone can join!
For more information about NESFA, please write us at NESFA, PO Box 809, Framingham, MA 01701-0809 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 617-625-2311.