Schedule of Tournament Games for NEGC, September 22, 2013
Note: at this time, the schedule is tentative, and subject to change. Sign up for each tournament will occur directly at the convention, and will not be available in advance.
Session 1 12:30pm-5:30pm
- Tournament 1: Game: Pathfinder RPG Judge: David Montgomery
- Tournament 2: Game: AD&D RPG Judge: Mike Dlott
- Tournament 3: Game: Power Grid Judge: Steve Costa
- Tournament 4: Game: Munchkin Judge: Mike Rasnick
- Tournament 5: Game: Arkham Horror Judge: TBA
- Tournament 6: Game: AD&D Adventure. Judge: Seth
1 Hour Break Between Tournaments (5:30pm-6:30pm)
Session 2 6:30pm-11:30pm
- Tournament 7: Game: Pathfinder RPG Judge: David Montgomery
- Tournament 8: Game: AD&D RPG Judge: Mike Dlott
- Tournament 9: Game: Stone Age Judge: Steve Costa
- Tournament 10: Game: Star Trek Catan Judge: Mike Rasnick
- Tournament 11: Game: Dominion. Judge: TBA
- Tournament 12: Game: AD&D Adventure. Judge: Seth
There may be opportunities to participate in ‘on the spot’ tournaments at the convention. These are tournaments in which players will participate in games for prizes, with only limited judging. Rules for ‘on the spot’ tournaments will be provided at the convention.
In addition to the tournaments, several tables have been reserved for open gaming at the convention. Here is the schedule for two of the tables:
|12:00 - 3:00||3:00 - 6:00||6:00 - 9:00||9:00 - midnight|
|TABLE 2||Caveman||Stack & Attack||Ninja Dice||Zodiak Legends|
For further inquiries you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.