Detailed Driving Directions From the South:
Depending on where you are, you may be better off treating this as if you were coming from the West. From further South,
- Take I95 or Rt 24 North until there is a fork where I93 is the right side. Continue on I93 North (it will also be US Rt 1 at this point) (it bears left at Exit 7, while Rt 3 and the exit continues straight).
- Stay on I93 North for about 14 miles, under, through and over Boston. NOTE: Construction on the Big Dig may make this interesting. After passing Boston, take Exit 29 (Rt 28, Rt 38 Somerville Everett), it is the first exit after the Tobin Bridge.
- Bear left torward 28 South (the first legal left under I93). Left at the light (only choice). You want to be in the right hand lane while making this left because...
- First right onto Fellsway West. (If you miss this right, don't worry and take the next right on the other side of the park.)
- At the end of Fellsway, take a right onto Broadway at the blinking red light. Continue on Broadway about 1 mile and take a sharp left at the 4th light onto Medford St. The clubhouse is about 1-1/2 blocks, on the right.