3-hole punched for binder, 8-1/2"x11", covers+157 pp. (misnumbered), part available at convention (26-28 October 1984), the remainder afterwards, about 50 copies distributed at the convention; 50 additional copies available afterwards. free to Smofcon I members, $8.00 afterwards.
Smofcon I proceedings. A compendium of articles on topics discussed at the convention.
- Convention handouts
- Finance—Small Conventions
- Hotel Relations
- Legal Considerations—What Non-Profit can Mean to Your Group
- Organization—Large and Rotating Conventions
- Organization—Small Conventions
- Personal Finance
- Programming—Large and Rotating Conventions
- Programming—Small Conventions
- Special Events—Running a Con Masquerade.