Boston Fandom has its share of places — restaurants, businesses, meeting places — which have been important to it over the years. Here are a few of them:
The House of Roy
The Belmont Lions Club
The NESFA Clubhouse
C. W. Beane
33 Unity Ave, Belmont
Home of Tony and Suford Lewis and later Jim Hudson and Ellen Franklin, 33 Unity Ave was for a long time the official address of NESFA and a frequent meeting place.
Box G, MIT Branch PO
Until the early 90s when the Post Office "for your convenience" renumbered all the PO boxes in Cambridge, Box G was NESFA’s mailing address.
The Noreascon II Office
By the end of 2004, there will have been 4 Worldcons in Boston—where have the rest of the cons in North America been held?
- The Park Plaza/Statler Hilton
- The Sheraton Boston Hotel and Towers
- The Copley Marriott
- The Sheraton Tara/Framingham Sheraton
- The Springfield Marriott/Springfield Tara
- The Sheraton Rolling Green
- The Radisson Ferncroft
- The Westin Boston Waterfront