- 1 3/4″-thick plywood back 47 1/4″ high, 35 1/4″ wide; 7 holes across bottom, 5 in top edge.
- 1 3/4″-thick plywood bottom, 35 1/4″ wide, 10 7/8″ deep; 7 holes in front edge, 6 in back edge.
- 2 3/8″-thick plexiglass sides, 47 1/4″ high, 11 5/8″ deep; 6 holes at front, 7 holes at back. (Note: some of these pieces are countersunk on both sides so they can go on either left or right; others may work on one side only.)
- 1 3/8″-thick plexiglass top, 36″ wide, 11 5/8″ deep. 5 holes at back, 4 at front.
- 1 3/8″-thick plexiglass front, 47 5/8″ high, 36″ wide. 5 holes at top, 6 at bottom
- 2 3/4″-square plexiglass screw bars, 45 3/8″ long, 6 holes + 7 holes, to attach front to sides
- 2 3/4″-square plexiglass screw bars, 9 7/8″ long, 2 holes + 3 holes, to attach sides to top
- 1 3/4″-square plexiglass screw bar, 35″ long, 5 holes + 5 holes, to attach front to sides.
- 49 1″ 10-24 flat-head hex-key bolts
- 38 2″ #10 wood screws
1 3/8″-plexiglass full-width shelf, 35″ wide, 10 3/4″ deep, corners notched at both ends of one long edge
- 4 3/4″-square plexiglass bars (2 holes) for shelf support
- 4 1 1/4″ 10-24 flat-head hex-key bolts
1 3/8″-plexiglass half-width shelf, 17 1/2″ wide, 10 3/4″ deep, one corner notched
- 2 3/4″-square plexiglass bars (2 holes) for shelf support
- 2 1 1/4″ 10-24 flat-head hex-key (“stove”) bolts
CAUTION: to make alignment easier, do not fully tighten any screws until every screw in the case has been started.
WARNING: DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN screws or bolts; threads in both plastic and wood can strip out. Finish tightening screws/bolts by hand.
CAUTION: each screw bar will fit in only one orientation; keep trying different orientations until all the holes line up.
- Fasten 2 or 1 shelf supports (depending on whether case will have a full shelf or a half shelf) to back, using 1 1/4″ stove bolts.
- Fasten back to bottom with (up to) 7 wood screws.
- Fasten one side to back and bottom with wood screws.
- Fasten top/side and top/front screw bars to top with 1″ stove bolts.
- Fasten top to back with wood screws.
- Fasten top to attached side with 1″ stove bolts.
- Fasten side/front screw bars to front with 1″ stove bolts.
- Fasten 2 or 1 shelf supports to front with 1″ stove bolts.
- Fasten front to bottom with wood screws.
- Fasten front to top and attached side with 1″ stove bolts.
- Insert shelf.
- Postion case on table and Hugos in case.
- Attach remaining side to case: wood screws back and bottom, 1″ stove bolts top and front.
- Finish tightening all screws and bolts.