The NESFA Science Fiction & Fantasy Short Story Contest for 2015, with winners to be announced at Boskone 53 in February, 2016 is now open.
- Game day, Sep 5, noon to midnight at the clubhouse.
- NESFA Picnic, Sep 6, in Brookline, MA. See our Calendar for details and pointers to maps.
- Boskone and NESFA Business Meetings, Sep 13, 1 pm and 2 pm, respectively, at the clubhouse.
- NESFA Reading Group, Sep 18, 7 pm to 10 pm at the clubhouse.
- Topic: Seveneves by Neal Stephenson.
- Media Day, Sep 19, 2 pm to 10 pm, at the clubhouse.
- Game night, Sep 21, 6 pm to 10 pm at the clubhouse.
Please see our Calendar for more items.
NESFA Subscribing Membership dues: $20 per year. Anyone can join!
For more information about NESFA, please write us at NESFA, PO Box 809, Framingham, MA 01701 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 617-625-2311 or fax us at 617-776-3243.