The NESFA Science Fiction & Fantasy Short Story Contest for 2016 is now closed. The winners will be announced during Boskone 54, February 17–19, 2017, at the Westin Waterfront Hotel in Boston, MA.
- Boskone and NESFA Business Meetings, Dec 11, 1 pm and 2 pm, respectively, at the clubhouse.
- NESFA Reading Group, Dec 16, 7 pm to 10 pm at the clubhouse.
- Topic: The Goblin Emperor by Katherine Addison.
- Media Day, Dec 17, noon to whenever, at the clubhouse.
- IM collation, Dec 21, 6 pm at the clubhouse.
- 5th Annual Bah Humbug Game Festival, Dec 24–25, 2 pm to midnight at the clubhouse.
- New Year's Eve Party and Other Meeting, Dec 31 6 pm at the Broomhead & Szczesuil home. Dinner at 7 pm. There are cats here. Pot luck: Email Ann Broomhead what you're bringing.
Please see our Calendar for more items.
NESFA Subscribing Membership dues: $20 per year. Anyone can join!
For more information about NESFA, please write us at NESFA, PO Box 809, Framingham, MA 01701-0809 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 617-625-2311.