NESFA congratulates Lois McMaster Bujold for winning the 2017 Best Series Hugo The Vorkosigan Saga. NESFA Press editions are available.
The NESFA Science Fiction & Fantasy Short Story Contest for 2018/2019 is now closed. The winners will be announced at Boskone 56, February 15–17, 2019, at the Westin Waterfront Hotel in Boston, MA. Past winners are posted here.
- IM collation, Sep 19, 7 pm at the clubhouse.
- NESFA group trip to The Big E, Sep 22 at Storrowton Village, in West Springfield, MA. Meet at the big slide between 2:15 and 2:30 pm.
- Deadline for submission of ballots for the Fellowship of NESFA Sep 30.
- NESFA Reading Group, Oct 5, 7 pm to 10 pm at the clubhouse.
- Topic: Gateway by Frederick Pohl.
- Game Day, Oct 6, noon to midnight at the clubhouse.
- Media Day, Oct 13, 2 pm to whenever at the clubhouse.
Please see our calendar for more items.
NESFA Subscribing Membership dues: $20 per year. Anyone can join!
For more information about NESFA, please write us at NESFA, PO Box 809, Framingham, MA 01701-0809 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 617-625-2311.