NESFA congratulates Lois McMaster Bujold for winning the 2017 Best Series Hugo The Vorkosigan Saga. NESFA Press editions are available.
The NESFA Science Fiction & Fantasy Short Story Contest for 2017 is now closed. The winners will be announced at Boskone 55, February 16–18, 2018, at the Westin Waterfront Hotel in Boston, MA. Past winners are posted here.
- Media Day, Jan 27, 2 pm to whenever, at the clubhouse.
- NESFA Reading Group, Feb 2, 7 pm to 10 pm at the clubhouse.
- Topic: The Incrementalists by Steven Brust & Skyler White.
- Boskone and NESFA Business Meetings, Feb 4, noon and 2 pm, respectively, at the clubhouse.
- IM collation, Feb 11, 1 pm, followed by Boskone preparation work session, at the clubhouse.
- Truck loading, Feb 14, 6 pm, at the clubhouse.
- Truck unloading, Feb 15, 3 pm, at the Westin Waterfront hotel in Boston, MA.
- Boskone 55, Feb 16–18 at the Westin Waterfront in Boston, MA.
Please see our calendar for more items.
NESFA Subscribing Membership dues: $20 per year. Anyone can join!
For more information about NESFA, please write us at NESFA, PO Box 809, Framingham, MA 01701-0809 or email us at email@example.com or call us at 617-625-2311.