NESFA congratulates Lois McMaster Bujold for winning the 2017 Best Series Hugo The Vorkosigan Saga. NESFA Press editions are available.
The NESFA Science Fiction & Fantasy Short Story Contest for 2017 is now closed. The winners will be announced at Boskone 55, February 16–18, 2018, at the Westin Waterfront Hotel in Boston, MA. Past winners are posted here.
- Truck unloading, Feb 15, 3 pm, at the Westin Waterfront hotel in Boston, MA.
- Boskone 55, Feb 16–18 at the Westin Waterfront in Boston, MA.
- Truck loading, Feb 19, 9 am, at the Westin Waterfront in Boston, MA.
- Truck unloading, Feb 19, 1 pm, at the clubhouse. Call 617-625-2311 to confirm the time before showing up.
- NESFA Reading Group, Mar 2, 7 pm to 10 pm at the clubhouse.
- Topic: Starfire: A Red Peace by Spencer Ellsworth.
- Game Day, Mar 3, noon to midnight at the clubhouse.
Please see our calendar for more items.
NESFA Subscribing Membership dues: $20 per year. Anyone can join!
For more information about NESFA, please write us at NESFA, PO Box 809, Framingham, MA 01701-0809 or email us at email@example.com or call us at 617-625-2311.