The NESFA Science Fiction & Fantasy Short Story Contest for 2016 is over. The winners were announced at Boskone 54, February 17–19, 2017, at the Westin Waterfront Hotel in Boston, MA, and the winners are also posted here
- Game day, Apr 1, noon to midnight at the clubhouse.
- NESFA Business Meeting, Apr 9, 2 pm at the clubhouse.
- Media Day, Apr 15, 2 pm to whenever, at the clubhouse.
- IM collation, Apr 19, 6 pm at the clubhouse.
- NESFA Reading Group, Apr 21, 7 pm to 10 pm at the clubhouse.
- Topic: Time Traders and Storm Over Warlock by Andre Norton.
- Game day, Apr 22, noon to midnight at the clubhouse.
Please see our calendar for more items.
NESFA Subscribing Membership dues: $20 per year. Anyone can join!
For more information about NESFA, please write us at NESFA, PO Box 809, Framingham, MA 01701-0809 or email us at email@example.com or call us at 617-625-2311.