The NESFA Science Fiction & Fantasy Short Story Contest for 2015 is now closed. The winners will be announced during Boskone 53, February 19–21, 2016, at the Westin Waterfront Hotel in Boston, MA.
- Game day, Dec 12, noon to midnight at the clubhouse.
- Boskone and NESFA Business Meetings, Dec 13, 1 pm and 2 pm, respectively, at the clubhouse.
- NESFA Reading Group, Dec 18, 7 pm to 10 pm at the clubhouse.
- Topic: Emperor Mollusk Versus the Sinister Brain by A. Lee Martinez.
- Media Day, Dec 19, 2 pm to 10 pm, at the clubhouse.
- Game night, Dec 21, 6 pm to 10 pm at the clubhouse.
- IM collation, Dec 23, 6 pm at the clubhouse.
Please see our Calendar for more items.
NESFA Subscribing Membership dues: $20 per year. Anyone can join!
For more information about NESFA, please write us at NESFA, PO Box 809, Framingham, MA 01701 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 617-625-2311 or fax us at 617-776-3243.