NESFA congratulates Lois McMaster Bujold for winning the 2017 Best Series Hugo The Vorkosigan Saga. NESFA Press editions are available.
The NESFA Science Fiction & Fantasy Short Story Contest for 2018 is now open. The winners will be announced at Boskone 56, February 15–17, 2019, at the Westin Waterfront Hotel in Boston, MA. Past winners are posted here.
- IM and roster collation, May 23, 7 pm at the clubhouse.
- Other Meeting, May 27, 2 pm at the clubhouse.
- NESFA Reading Group, Jun 8, 7 pm to 10 pm at the clubhouse.
- Topic: Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton.
- Boskone and NESFA Business Meetings, Jun 10, 1 pm and 2 pm, respectively, at the clubhouse.
- Other Meeting, Jun 17, 2 pm at the clubhouse.
- IM collation, Jun 20, 7 pm at the clubhouse.
Please see our calendar for more items.
NESFA Subscribing Membership dues: $20 per year. Anyone can join!
For more information about NESFA, please write us at NESFA, PO Box 809, Framingham, MA 01701-0809 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 617-625-2311.