The NESFA Science Fiction & Fantasy Short Story Contest for 2014 is now closed. We'll announce winners at Boskone 52, February 13–15, 2015.
- Book discussion group, Nov 21, 7 pm to 10 pm, at the clubhouse.
- Library cataloguing work session, Nov 22, 2 pm, at the clubhouse.
- Turkey Fest movie maration, Nov 28, 2 pm to midnight, at the clubhouse.
- Turkey Fest movie maration, Nov 29, 10 am to midnight, at the clubhouse.
- Other meeting, Nov 30, 2 pm, at the Hertel residence in Andover, MA.
Please see our Calendar for more items.
NESFA Subscribing Membership dues: $16 per year. Anyone can join!
For more information about NESFA, please write us at NESFA, PO Box 809, Framingham, MA 01701 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 617-625-2311 or fax us at 617-776-3243.