NESFA congratulates Lois McMaster Bujold for winning the 2017 Best Series Hugo The Vorkosigan Saga. NESFA Press editions are available.
The NESFA Science Fiction & Fantasy Short Story Contest for 2018 is now open. The winners will be announced at Boskone 56, February 15–17, 2019, at the Westin Waterfront Hotel in Boston, MA. Past winners are posted here.
- Hugo finalist viewing, part II, Jun 23, 1 pm at the clubhouse.
- Game Day, Jun 30, noon to midnight at the clubhouse.
- Other Meeting, Jul 1, 2 pm at the Robert Luoma's house in Newton, MA.
- NESFA Reading Group, Jul 6, 7 pm to 10 pm at the clubhouse.
- Topic: The Left Hand of Darkness by Ursula K. Leguin.
- Game Day, Jul 14, noon to midnight at the clubhouse.
- Hugo finalist viewing, part III, Jul 21, 1 pm at the clubhouse.
Please see our calendar for more items.
NESFA Subscribing Membership dues: $20 per year. Anyone can join!
For more information about NESFA, please write us at NESFA, PO Box 809, Framingham, MA 01701-0809 or email us at email@example.com or call us at 617-625-2311.