The NESFA Science Fiction & Fantasy Short Story Contest for 2016 is now closed. The winners will be announced during Boskone 54, February 17–19, 2017, at the Westin Waterfront Hotel in Boston, MA.
- IM collation, Jan 18, 6 pm at the clubhouse.
- NESFA Reading Group, Jan 20, 7 pm to 10 pm at the clubhouse.
- Topic: Citizen of the Galaxy by Robert A. Heinlein.
- Media Day, Jan 21, noon to whenever, at the clubhouse.
- Other Meeting, Jan 22, 2 pm at the Robert Luoma's house in Newton, MA.
- Media Day, Jan 28, GoT marathon, 11 am to whenever, at the clubhouse.
- Boskone and NESFA Business Meetings, Feb 5, noon and 2 pm, respectively, at the clubhouse.
Please see our Calendar for more items.
NESFA Subscribing Membership dues: $20 per year. Anyone can join!
For more information about NESFA, please write us at NESFA, PO Box 809, Framingham, MA 01701-0809 or email us at email@example.com or call us at 617-625-2311.