The NESFA Science Fiction & Fantasy Short Story Contest for 2016 is now open. The winners will be announced during Boskone 54, February 17–19, 2017, at the Westin Waterfront Hotel in Boston, MA.
- Game day, May 7, noon to midnight at the clubhouse.
- NESFA Annual Meeting, May 8, 2 pm at the clubhouse.
- NESFA Reading Group, May 20, 7 pm to 10 pm at the clubhouse.
- Topic: The Atrocity Archives by Charles Stross.
- Game day, May 21, noon to midnight at the clubhouse.
- Other Meeting, May 22, 2 pm at at the Broomhead & Szczesuil home in Littleton, MA.
- Directions will be published in Instant Message.
- Game day, Jun 11, noon to midnight at the clubhouse.
- Boskone Meeting and NESFA Business Meeting, Jun 12, 1 pm and 2 pm, respectively, at the clubhouse.
Please see our Calendar for more items.
NESFA Subscribing Membership dues: $20 per year. Anyone can join!
For more information about NESFA, please write us at NESFA, PO Box 809, Framingham, MA 01701 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 617-625-2311 or fax us at 617-776-3243.