NESFA member and recent Boskone chair
Erin Underwood has appeared on the 2017 Hugo awards ballot
as one of the editors of Journey Planet in the Fanzine category.
The NESFA Science Fiction & Fantasy Short Story Contest for 2016 is over. The winners were announced at Boskone 54, February 17–19, 2017, at the Westin Waterfront Hotel in Boston, MA, and the winners are also posted here
- Other Meeting, Apr 30, 2 pm at the Robert Luoma's house in Newton, MA.
- Game day, May 6, noon to midnight at the clubhouse.
- RPG Night, May 12, 6 pm to whenever at the clubhouse.
- NESFA Annual Meeting, May 14, 2 pm at the clubhouse.
- NESFA Reading Group, May 19, 7 pm to 10 pm at the clubhouse.
- Topic: Arkwright by Allen M. Steele.
- Media Day, May 20, 2 pm to whenever, at the clubhouse.
Please see our calendar for more items.
NESFA Subscribing Membership dues: $20 per year. Anyone can join!
For more information about NESFA, please write us at NESFA, PO Box 809, Framingham, MA 01701-0809 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 617-625-2311.