The NESFA Science Fiction & Fantasy Short Story Contest for 2014 is now closed. We'll announce winners at Boskone 52, February 13–15, 2015.
- Book discussion group, Dec 19, 7 pm to 10 pm, at the clubhouse.
Topic: Metropolitan by Walter Jon Williams.
- Media Day, Dec 21, 2 pm to 10 pm at the clubhouse.
- IM collation, Dec 25, noon, followed by
2nd Annual Bah Humbug Gameday, 2 pm to midnight, at the clubhouse.
Bring your own food; it's unlikely that there'll be any place to buy any food.
- New Year's Eve celebration and Other Meeting, 6 pm at the Kovalcik residence in Newton, MA.
Pot luck starts about 7 pm. Do not arrive before 6 pm.
- Games day, Jan 3, noon to midnight, at the clubhouse.
Please see our Calendar for more items.
NESFA Subscribing Membership dues: $16 per year. Anyone can join!
For more information about NESFA, please write us at NESFA, PO Box 809, Framingham, MA 01701 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 617-625-2311 or fax us at 617-776-3243.