The NESFA Science Fiction & Fantasy Short Story Contest for 2016 is now open. The winners will be announced during Boskone 54, February 17–19, 2017, at the Westin Waterfront Hotel in Boston, MA.
- Truck unloading, Aug 29, 7 pm, at the clubhouse.
- Please do not park in the driveway.
- Game day, Sep 3, noon to midnight at the clubhouse.
- NESFA picnic, Sep 4, 3 pm to 7:30 pm, at The Shelter in Larz Anderson Park in Brookline.
- Boskone and NESFA Business Meetings, Sep 11, 1 pm and 2 pm, respectively, at the clubhouse.
- NESFA Reading Group, Sep 16, 7 pm to 10 pm at the clubhouse.
- Topic: I, Robot by Isaac Asimov and I, Robot by Harlan Ellison.
- Media Day, Sep 17, 2 pm to whenever, at the clubhouse.
Please see our Calendar for more items.
NESFA Subscribing Membership dues: $20 per year. Anyone can join!
For more information about NESFA, please write us at NESFA, PO Box 809, Framingham, MA 01701-0809 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 617-625-2311.