NESFA congratulates Lois McMaster Bujold for winning the 2017 Best Series Hugo The Vorkosigan Saga. NESFA Press editions are available.
The NESFA Science Fiction & Fantasy Short Story Contest for 2018/2019 is now closed. The winners will be announced at Boskone 56, February 15–17, 2019, at the Westin Waterfront Hotel in Boston, MA. Past winners are posted here.
- Other Meeting, Nov 18, 2 pm at the Broomhead & Szczesuil home in Littleton, MA.
- The grill will be available for BBQ if the weather permits.
- Deadline for nominations for the Skylark award.
- Turkey Fest Movie Days, Nov 24, noon to midnight at the clubhouse.
- Turkey Fest Movie Days continue, Nov 25, noon to whenever at the clubhouse.
- NESFA Reading Group, Dec 7, 7 pm to 10 pm at the clubhouse.
- Topic: Foundation by Isaac Asimov.
- Game Day, Dec 8, noon to midnight at the clubhouse.
- Boskone and NESFA Business Meetings, Dec 9, 1 pm and 2 pm, respectively, at the clubhouse.
Please see our calendar for more items.
NESFA Subscribing Membership dues: $20 per year. Anyone can join!
For more information about NESFA, please write us at NESFA, PO Box 809, Framingham, MA 01701-0809 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 617-625-2311.