NESFA congratulates Geri Sullivan for winning the race for the 2019 TAFF Delegate.
The NESFA Science Fiction & Fantasy Short Story Contest for 2018/2019 is now over. The winners were announced at Boskone 56, February 15–17, 2019, at the Westin Waterfront Hotel in Boston, MA. Past winners are posted here.
- IM and roster collation, May 22, 6 pm at the clubhouse.
- Other Meeting, May 26, 2 pm at the Broomhead & Szczesuil home in Littleton, MA.
- The grill will be available for BBQ if the weather permits.
- NESFA Writes, May 27, 7 pm to 10 pm at the clubhouse.
- Game Day, Jun 1, noon to midnight at the clubhouse.
- NESFA Reading Group, Jun 7, 7 pm to 10 pm at the clubhouse.
- Topic: Servant of the Underworld by Aliette de Bodard.
- Hugo finalist viewing, part II, Jun 8, 1 pm at the clubhouse.
Please see our calendar for more items.
NESFA Subscribing Membership dues: $20 per year. Anyone can join!
For more information about NESFA, please write us at NESFA, PO Box 809, Framingham, MA 01701-0809 or email us at email@example.com or call us at 617-625-2311.