NESFA congratulates Lois McMaster Bujold for winning the 2017 Best Series Hugo The Vorkosigan Saga. NESFA Press editions are available.
The NESFA Science Fiction & Fantasy Short Story Contest for 2018/2019 is now closed. The winners will be announced at Boskone 56, February 15–17, 2019, at the Westin Waterfront Hotel in Boston, MA. Past winners are posted here.
- Media Day, Dec 15, 2 pm to whenever, at the clubhouse.
- Rick Has No Taste discussion, Dec 16, 11 am at the clubhouse.
- Clubhouse work session, Dec 16, 3 pm to whenever at the clubhouse.
- IM collation, Dec 19, 7 pm at the clubhouse.
- 7th Annual Bah Humbug Game Festival, Dec 24 noon to midnight at the clubhouse.
- 7th Annual Bah Humbug Game Festival continues Dec 25, 2 pm to midnight at the clubhouse.
- New Year's Eve Party and Other Meeting,
Dec 31 6 pm at the Broomhead & Szczesuil home. Dinner at 7 pm.
There are cats here. Pot luck:
Broomhead what you're bringing.
Deadline for submission of Skylark ballots.
Please see our calendar for more items.
NESFA Subscribing Membership dues: $20 per year. Anyone can join!
For more information about NESFA, please write us at NESFA, PO Box 809, Framingham, MA 01701-0809 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 617-625-2311.