NESFA congratulates Geri Sullivan for winning the race for the 2019 TAFF Delegate.
The NESFA Science Fiction & Fantasy Short Story Contest for 2019/2020 is now open. The winners will be announced at Boskone 57, February 14–16, 2020, at the Westin Waterfront Hotel in Boston, MA. Past winners are posted here.
- NESFA Writes, Jun 24, 7 pm to 10 pm at the clubhouse.
- Boskone stuff deaccession work session, Jun 29–30, noon to whenever,
at the clubhouse.
Please eat lunch before coming to the clubhouse.
- NESFA Reading Group, Jul 5, 7 pm to 10 pm at the clubhouse.
- Topic: The Windup Girl by Paolo Bacigalupi.
- Hugo finalist viewing, part IV, Jul 7, 1 pm at the clubhouse.
- NESFA Writes, Jul 8, 7 pm to 10 pm at the clubhouse.
- Game Day, Jul 13, noon to midnight at the clubhouse.
Please see our calendar for more items.
NESFA Subscribing Membership dues: $20 per year. Anyone can join!
For more information about NESFA, please write us at NESFA, PO Box 809, Framingham, MA 01701-0809 or email us at email@example.com or call us at 617-625-2311.