Ingathering: The Complete People Stories of Zenna Henderson, one of our best-selling hardcover books is now available in ebook format. And we now have its eagerly awaited companion book Believing: The Other Stories of Zenna Henderson in both hardcover and ebook format.
The Down Under Fan Fund announced that Erin Underwood has won the Down Under Fan Fund race and will become the new North American Administrator to the fund. She won an outright majority on the first ballot.
A quote from the news release: With CoNZealand being a virtual Worldcon this year and Covid-19, Erin will not be traveling to New Zealand this year, but hopes to travel to Australasia in the DUFF tradition in 2021, health and world events permitting.
NESFA is pleased to announce our gradual reopening. Starting in June 2021, the NESFA Library reopened. Club members are welcome once again to browse the collection and check out books, movies, and other circulating items. Starting in August 2021, Game and Video days will resume. For now, NESFA and Boskone Business Meetings will remain via Zoom.
- People who can be vaccinated must be vaccinated to use the clubhouse and do not need to wear masks; anyone over the age of two who cannot be vaccinated must wear a mask to use the clubhouse. People are requested to sign-in/sign-out using the register by the front door so we may track the use of the clubhouse. Food is once again allowed in the clubhouse. All trash should go in the blue trash can with the lid.
- Keyholders should send a message to nesfa-active before going to the clubhouse to warn more risk-averse people that others will be present and to make sure there are no more than 12 people in the clubhouse at any one time.
- Keyholders may use the library at any time providing they don’t conflict with other clubhouse work activities. Non-keyholders may come in during open library hours. Open library hours will be posted to the NESFA calendar (at the lower right of this webpage). Up to 12 people at a time will be admitted to use the library depending on other work going on in the clubhouse, so you may wish to call ahead before arriving.
- Game and Video days will be by RSVP only to the person running the event. As with use of the Library, up to 12 people at a time will be allowed at Game and Video days depending on other necessary work going on in the clubhouse.
- If you have any questions, please call the clubhouse at 617-625-2311, leave a message if necessary, and someone will get back to you. Remember we are an all volunteer organization and it may take several days for someone to get back to you.
The 2021 Skylark Award is now closed for Nominations. The 2021 Skylark recipient will be announced at the Boskone 58 awards ceremony on Saturday, February 14, 2021.
Nominations closed at the end of 2020. Skylark 2022 nominations will open after the NESFA Annual meeting in May. Regular members may then place their nominations in the Skylark Award mail box in the clubhouse, or email them to email@example.com. Learn more here about the E. E. Smith Memorial Award.